There is no finer investment for any community than putting milk into babies. ~Winston Churchill~
Tanzania Adoption Program
last updated: 07/19/18
This program ONLY accepts Tanzanian National families that have adopted and wish to retain a Primary Provider Adoption Agency to assist them in homestudy and Primary Provider services so they may immigrate their child to the US.
This program ONLY accepts Tanzanian National families adopting orphan relatives, called kinship adoption or those families who have completed an adoption in Tanzania of their orphaned relative.
This program ONLY accepts expat, missionary families, those working and doing business while living in Tanzania. Those families typically follow the Tanzanian adoption process then they will proceed to hire Little Miracles to complete their Primary Provider Services.
Little Miracles International is able to conduct international home study services and Primary Provider services for U.S. Citizens, Tanzanian Nationals with US Citizenship, Expat Families and some Foreign Citizens living abroad who have adopted in Tanzania.
Little Miracles has conducted home studies for:
- U.S. military families worldwide,
- Federal civilian employees, including U.S. State Department Foreign Service, and Department of Defense teachers and employees,
- Business families overseas working with foreign and U.S. companies,
- Missionaries and international school teachers,
- Non-United States citizens in special cases
- U.S. Expatriates living abroad,
If you would like to get information or get started please contact us by filling out our Information Request Form
Little Miracles International, Inc. is a Texas State Licensed, Hague Accredited Agency.